How to pay Health Insurance without bank accounts?

If you are a person who don't trust banks or don't want to deal with their unreasonable bank charges like overdrafts then you are in trouble, you can't pay your health insurance without a bank account.

Next January federal health law will require Americans to carry health insurance, but most health plans accepts credit cards for first month's premium then pay the succeeding monthly premiums with check or an electronic funds transfer from a checking account. To those who don't have bank accounts this will be a real problem.

I think the government should require the health insurance providers to implement a reasonable payment options for everyone.

You can read more about it here. http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2013/05/17/184814772/latest-health-hurdle-buying-insurance-without-a-bank-account

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the FANTASTIC post! This information is really good and thanks a ton for sharing it :-) I m looking forward desperately for the next post of yours..
    Cheap car insurance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this great work. I was searching for an information about paying Insurance but I was in two minds that how I pay it. Because I don't had any account at this time. But your blog solved my problem. Really it's a great work.
    Compare Insurance Policies India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it’s a nice one, I have been looking for. Thanks for sharing such informative stuff.car insurance quotes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    auto insurance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankfulness to my dad who informed me relating to this blog, this website is really amazing.

    home insurance miami

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to share a testimony on how mr benjamin helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on   247officedept@gmail.com    Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp +1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great article about debt advice, the key is to remain possitive and think of moving forward solwly. I found this site really useful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Post